Entirely new way of converting PDF files to HTML
PDFix PDF to HTML extension allows you to convert PDF document into either multiple HTML files or one continuous HTML page. But there is one big difference compare to other conversion tools.
We can generate a truly responsive HTML page, that gives you an advantage in the current Mobile World!
PDF to HTML conversion supports:
|HTML tags, HTML5, CSS3|
|Text in unicode, text alignment and font information|
|PDF fonts are mapped to the appropriate system fonts with style, size and kerning to make accurate fit|
|PDF tables with and without PDF table structures detection and conversion to HTML tables|
|Images and logical Graphics elements extraction|
|Text Markup annotation|
|Link annotation support|
The conversion can generate two different HTML layouts:
- Maintains the formatting of your PDF.
- PDF file is converted just as is and graphics remain unchanged after conversion.
- Pixel perfect page rendering.
- Transparent text aligned with PDF text position.
- Supports dynamic zoom.
- True responsive html page.
- Extracts text, text alignment and font information.
- Extract images and other logical PDF drawings.
- Detects PDF table structures and converts them to HTML tables automatically.
- Supports elements hierarchy.
AcroForms supports is an important part of PDFix PDF to HTML conversion. It allows you to support standard AcroForms directly in your favourite web browser as native HTML Forms without any restrictions.