Welcome to the latest update from PDFix, unveiling the newest features and enhancements in PDFix SDK 7.3.0, released on January 22, 2024. We are thrilled to introduce a range of additions and improvements designed to elevate your PDF processing experience. Let’s dive into what we have been working on in this latest update.
- Set Doc Info command includes set PDF/UA standard
- Set PDF/UA Standard command
- Added Docker support
- Added Nuget package support for Linux (amd64), MacOS(amd64, arm64)
- Added NPM package
- Added modulus operator mod(a,b) in template
- Progress monitoring in CLI
- Export to JSON including content marks
- Progress control in commands Make-Accessible, Convert-To-Html
- Untagged content after Make Accessible
- Virtual Windows server license activation
- Create Bookmarks from Headings creates empty bookmarks for nested tags
- Error messages from CLI
- Fixed creating XObject from 1 BPC Image JPG images
- Fixed adding missing spaces while tagging
- Auto-tag breaks transparency in PDF object
You can explore all the release notes for PDFix SDK in one place under the Changelog.
With these exciting updates and fixes, PDFix SDK 7.3 introduces a new level of functionality, accessibility, and ease to your PDF projects. Upgrade today and embrace the future of PDF solutions!